The ultimate chair for the classroom. The Rifton Activity Chair provides versatile, adaptable and active seating for every classroom activity.
Therapist-guided design of every feature
Tool free adjustments, while child is in chair
Wide range of optional accessories creates a classroom chair ideal for all special needs, from the autistic student to the more involved child.
Active seating makes interactions immediate and real
Two chair base options:
- Hi/Lo base for instant access to any activity
- Standard base for straightforward classroom use
A range of accessories is available that include push handles, headrests, lateral supports, chest strap, tray and handhold, butterfly harness, thigh belt, pelvic harness, hip guides plus many more.
Choice of colour
- Comfortable seat and backrest pads offered in 6 colour choices
Tool free adjustments
- With all adjustments easy to make – and no tools required – the Rifton Activity chair is an ideal choice for the busy special needs classroom or at home.
Adjust with a client in the chair
- Unlike a reclining wheelchair, the Rifton Activity chair can be easily adjusted while a client is in the chair.
- All Rifton Activity Chairs have tilt-in-space, which encourages sit-to-stand and resting positions. Tilt-in-space can be activated tool-free while your client is in the chair.
- Seat and back padding including adjustable back and seat belt
- Base with tilt-in-space
- Armrests and short adjustable legs
- Seat and back padding including adjustable back, seat belt and footboard
- Wheeled base with tilt-in-space and height adjustable
- Push handles